Wednesday, November 19, 2008

YAY! FOR ME!

Hey!!!

Guess what! You know how I am from Texas and I am in Wisconsin right?!? Well, my mom and little sister are going to come up from Texas with my aunt and uncle to visit us for Thanksgiving!

I am really excited because my mom has never been to Wisconsin! But most of all my little sister is also looking in to coming to RIPON COLLEGE ..the best college in the Midwest! HOOOORAH!

I having them stay in my dorm room so they can get the college life style going! Haha...well, I wonder how my mom is going to like the cold weather considering that Texas is pretty warm compared to here!

Well, I am exciting for Wednesday because that is when they are suppose to get here!!!

CAN'T WAIT!

AHHHhhhh I have to clean my room!

talk to you guys later!

No comments: