Monday, January 26, 2009

YIKES!

WOW!

It has been a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG while since I have blog! Well, I made it through with decent grades and now I am ready for this semester. The weather is still cold here in Wisconsin compared to the nice weather I left back in Texas. I was complaining that it was cold but when I get here to Wisconsin.. I am like wow.. 60 degrees weather is nothing compared to -12 degrees!

The first went by pretty quick which scares me because I do not want this semester go to by quick! When this semester is over I will be a graduate!!! AHHHHHHH AN ALUM! can you believe it????

I can't!

Well, I do not know what to say today .. I have been very very what would you say.. out of it.. today in class.. I sat there but I was not really there.


Well, I will type to you tomorrow!


E.P.

No comments: