Wednesday, November 5, 2008

OBAMA!

So, I voted for the first time! Last election I was not 18 during the elections because the elections were in November and my birthday is in December!

BUT! I voted this time for the president! It was very exciting! I also saw the elections on T.v. ..I have to say the even though McCain was defeated he went down on a nice note. I did not see Obama's speech but I will you tube it later.

Last night, there was so much screaming and chanting going on through out the whole campus when the president was announced. There were people mad and some where running around wild. LoL..

Well, I heard that there was a higher turn out of young people voting this year then there have been in recent years. Well, that is held true for our town of Ripon, Wisconsin.

Obama won Wisconsin!
McCain won Texas!

My two states! Texas is my birth place and Wisconsin is my college state!


Well, as a respectful young college student, I must now follow under the rules of Obama, whom has set a historical mark in history. Being the first black president for the United States. It took a long while but we finally made it there. Maybe in 12 to 16 years we will have a Hispanic president!

I hope to be alive when that day comes.

Peace!

No comments: