Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A cold day!

Today, I woke up really early because I have been coughing and sneezing all day. Well, I think I might be catching a cold. I hope I do not but the odds are that I am because a couple of students are getting sick already. My room mate seems to be getting sick and when you live with sick people you tend to get the sickness as well.

Hey! at least we will all be sick together! have some company and what not! But it is not fun getting sick because your mom is not here to take care of you and baby you.

However, My mom and little sister might be coming up to Wisconsin to visit me during Thanksgiving! I am so excited if they come because I have not seen them since August! And I know I do not really get home sick but it has been a LONG time since I have spent Thanksgiving with them. I think since I was 12 years old I have not spend a good thanksgiving at home. I have always been traveling with Church or school during those days because you have no school and the best time to travel during school and Church because you do not have to miss school days.

But, I went to Madison on Sunday! That was really really exciting I was driving a school van with 6 other classmates. We went to the libraries that were in Madison to do some research for our scientific writing class. We left around 11:30 am and did not come back till 7:45 pm. Yeah long time to study? LoL.. NO...we were on the road for 3 hours back and forth. which left us with a few hours to do research and then we went out for dinner.

This weekend has been extremely busy for me!

I will talk to you tomorrow!

Erika

No comments: