Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yup!

Hey!
It is soooooooooooooooo cold! I didn't put on socks today because I was running late for class so I just put on my shoes. Today, I am wearing two sweaters and a jacket and well my pants and shoes, gloves and scarf. It is cold but I am more cold in my toes.. I should of tooken the time to put on socks.. LoL.. WELL.. the snow is very beautiful!.. I love it.. I am glad it is snowing but I am sad that it is too cold.. I get really sleepy when I watch the snow fall and then being cold.. but I am looking forward to going to my room where it is nice and warm!.. MMMMMmm or even some hot chocolate!.. Yay.. I am not cold right now because I am indoors. I went to the pub before I came to work and I got some some hash rounds...mmmmmmmm good!.. Well, I think I should go to work now.. If I think of anything I will come back and write to you but I should start working!.. Have a great day and until fingers meet the keys!!

Bye!!

No comments: