Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday!!

Hey Guys!

I forgot to post something on Wednesday and Friday. I know I am not that good at blogging either! Sorry, I am better at talking in AIM or IMs! I love IMs and AIM if you guys ever want to talk to me in IMs just shoot me your IM or AIM screen name and we can talk there.

Well, Let me give you the weather outcast today. Today, is a beautiful day around 20-30 degrees and it is slightly windy with a bit of snow with that wind.LOL. The snow seems to be melting a bit because there are HUGE puddles of cold water.

Now, it is early so I really have not accomplished that much today. But I did go to my art class today which I always go to. My painting is looking pretty good but I still have another day with the model and then I have to work on my own with it. It is very time consuming, this has given me a slight insight of how the painters work and I assume they put in hours and days of hard work. It is a lot of practice too. The more you work on it the better it gets.

I am eating an easy riser which are fattening! I know, I am gaining a ton of weight at this moment because I have a random food schedule.

Well, I am going to go ahead and go to work and send you guys some cute letters!

MUAH!!

No comments: