Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wahaha!

Hey guys!!


We had a wonderful snow storm on Sunday! Which was fun because the snow was just pouring down like rain! I think it snowed like 8 feet! but it did not snow that much it was only about 7 inches of snow. However, I got pushed in to the snow and I just fell over and trying to get up after in fall in deep snow is a bit hard because then your friends find it funny to push you in more. But trust me it is fun, but it is cold cold cold!!!!.. LoL.. I painted today again in my painting class but our professor was not there so it was a bit weird because we were having class with out the teacher. So we had the music on some Country! WELL... we always music on but it was Country which was fun. I got paint all over my pants and I had to go to my room to change them before I came to work. Oil paint sucks because it doesn't really come out of clothing so that is why I have now made those pants the painting pants!

Well, I have to go back to work. YAY!!.. MAYBE later on we will play in the snow before it melts. Oh and the snow here is actually blue not white. LOL..

bye

No comments: