Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The morning begins!

Hey Guys,

I wake up early on Tuesdays because I have a painting class. I am in painting II...yay!..I am not a good painter but I do enjoy it. I guess that is what counts. Well, today in class I was not myself because I was very shy and more embrassed. Why was I embrassed? Well, good question! We have been painting from still life lately and today was a new week and we had to still do more still life..which I do enjoy doing but this morning to our surprise .. Oh by the way, my class only has 4 students including myself. We had a model in our class today which we needed to paint. I was shy because she was sitting on the chair but her upper torso was nude. It is very difficult to paint a still life and even more when you are embrassed. But we turned on the music and It got a little better.. But so far the day is going well it is still early so ..who knows!..

No comments: