Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ana is here!

Hey guys!!

My friend, Ana Acosta is here for the week. Actually, she leaves tomorrow back to Harvard College!! Yes, I do have smart friends in other colleges!! LoL.. WELL, it is a warm today ..haha.. it is 14 degrees outside! But, it is warmer than being in the negatives.

I over slept today so ....I did not go to my class today.. which is not good! It is not good to miss classes because in one day you miss a lot and it is always hard to catch up in your studies! However, in this class it was drawing 2.. so I am safe for the day..lol.. however, I still have a lot of homework for friday.

I am currently listening to Lonestar and drinking some warm milk...mmmmmmmmmmm milk.. I like Wisconsin for their cows.. I love cows.. without cows.. we would not have milk.. eww or we would be drinking maybe cat milk? ewwwwww I love cows!!

Well guys.. I have to go now because I have been procastinating to much today... I will write again tomorrow.

Be careful and have fun! Remember it is always fun to be a RED HAWK!!!

No comments: