Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fallbreak is over

Hey guys!

It has been a while! I am sorry. But we were away for fall break, which is the best week ever because it is a week without classes!

Most of the college students go away to their homes because they live near by. However, there was some college students that stayed on campus and this is without cost. Those that stayed had a whole week where there was no classes and a whole building almost all to themselves.

I stayed on campus because I am from Texas and it is A LOT of money to go home for a week. But! my week was great!!!! I had soo much fun because other friends and family stayed as well because they are from Texas!

Texas is a really great state! Haha... But I have to say Wisconsin doesn't stay far behind! Who would not love living in Wisconsin...even more because it Snows here!!!

We got a few snow flakes? I am not sure if it was snow flakes ... I have been here almost 4 years and I still love the snow!.. But these things that were falling from the sky were like small little cotton balls... not hail but like snow flakes that got made in to snow balls.

It was fun.. but now the day is clear and a bit cold. The signs of winter!!!


MUAH!

No comments: