Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Keep the boogies away!


Goodmorning!
I hope you had your daily laugh today! Well a lot of the students here at Ripon College are getting sick because of the weather. Also, you must consider that about 98 % of the students live on campus sooo germ spread more quickly having to share restrooms and living quaters.
But is okay because you get sick together so you have a sick buddy to sit with and eat some chicken soup or just to watch tv. And you can not be scare to get them sick because "HEY THEY'RE ALREADY SICK!" lol.. I know that sounds like a horrible thought but it is true!
I am lucky that I am not sick yet.. but my two cousins were sick the other day and several of my class mates have running noses and what nots.
So eat your chicken noodle soup for the day to keep the boogies away!
LoL...
Till then!

No comments: